FESTIVE PLAYLIST | BLOGMAS DAY 5

What's Christmas without the music? I wait all year long for the day it's socially acceptable to be able to listen to Christmas music and thankfully I can now belt them out with pride. Obviously I do this year round anyway, but now I don't have to put up with the glaring looks from everyone who encounters me.
So I'm quite a stingy person, and as much as I love to help out artists of all areas, I simply can't afford to buy 376 albums every month. That's where Spotify comes in! I've been subscribed to them for almost 2 years, and every month I think of how much money I've saved simply by using this app. I have a pretty huge collection of songs on this app and I have a playlist for everything; the shower, at the gym, on the way to work, on the way home from work, in the bath, and obviously a Christmas playlist! We have the same Christmas CD on repeat at work so when I listen to Christmas songs, I like them to be a bit different from your standard 'Now!' CD set...

So, without further ado this is my Christmas Playlist that I've created with the help of Spotify. They have some fantastic ready-made festive playlists to suit all genres, from classical to reggae! You can subscribe for free and listen to my playlist but if not, don't fret as I have included screenshots if you're just looking for a bit of inspo for the festive period!







So there you have it! This is all you need to get you in the festive mood, however optional Christmas extra's can include mulled wine, mince pies, roaring fire, brightly lit christmas tree. Did I miss any of your favourites? Let me know in the comments! And remember every day leading up to Christmas I'm posting something festive-themed! Be sure to check out my social media links and follow me on bloglovin' so you don't miss a thing!
Merry Christmas!
XO


SNAPCHAT - itsme_shenan
Follow



No comments