The Versatile Blogger Award

Hello again! Today is a different kind of post, and I've been so eager to write this!

 The wonderful Courtney from mylifeascourtneyblog nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Now, I'd never heard of this before but the idea behind it is to get to know your fellow bloggers by giving 7 random facts about yourself, so here goes!

1. I have a chronic phobia of things that fly. Pretty much everything apart from aeroplanes sets me into a crippling panic attack. Butterflies, bees, any kind of sport ball when being kicked about, moths, leaves. I know it's irrational but i just don't like things flying around my face.
2. I'm an only child! It's just me. I do, however, have a cousin that is practically my sister. We grew up together, I refer to her as my sister and her kids call me auntie. She's my best friend in the entire world and I'm lucky to have her.
3. I can't ride a bike. It's on my to-do list, but I just never got around to it when I was younger.
4. Technically I have a published poem. When I was in Year 4, we had to write poems for our English class, and a few of us were selected from the local schools to have them put forward for a children's poetry book. I still have my copy somewhere amongst my thousands of books, but yeah. So technically I am already a published writer *picture my smug face here*
5. I have always wanted to be a Marine Biologist. When I failed biology I knew that dream wouldn't last but it's still a deep rooted passion of mine to save the oceans in some way or another. 
6. I have CRAZY dreams. Literally crazy, over-imaginative, borderline psychotic dreams. They range from arguing about having a new pool installed, to a murderous Mary Poppins who uses her umbrella as a weapon. I always write them down when I wake up and I've thought about posting a dream segment on here but I think they may have to come with a warning!
7. So I couldn't think of a last one because i'm a pretty boring person. So as any normal 23 year old would, I asked my Mum, And she said that my last fact should be that I have "the best mum ever!!" & honestly she is. 

I think it's such a great idea to get to know the personality behind the keyboard, and hopefully we can all know a little bit more about each other! At the end of this challenge you need to tag 10 other Bloggers and follow these rules!

Here are the rules of The Versatile Blogger Award tag:
- Thank the person who nominated you (that would be me!)
- Share the award on your blog
- Share your 7 facts
- Choose 10 bloggers with less that 1000 followers (I've chosen twitter but it can be a mixture of any social media platform you wish)
- Notify them on social media

My nominations are as follows!

Conney - teatymestories
Bethy - elizabethferguson
Vikki - planetvikki
Kelly - velvetandvibranium
Jade - itsmymentalhealth
Charlene - tartanmouth
Lucianna - lucadonta
Kayleigh - hazelnutmusings
Charlotte - charwbeauty
Hannah - hannahvict

I can't wait to read your responses, and I apologise if you've been tagged in this already! 

XO

Follow

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! This is a really fun tag/award :) Your cousin sounds super lovely :) xo

    ReplyDelete