CRUELTY FREE CHRISTMAS WISHLIST | BLOGMAS DAY 9


This is always one of my favourite posts to read from other bloggers, especially when they're from fellow cruelty free & vegan writers. I would say i'm pretty basic when it comes to makeup, skincare and general wants; I don't want, nor do I need much. This year I've found it especially hard to give present ideas, I've been asking for random favours and days out, for example; I asked my dad to keep watch on the hedgehogs in his garden and make sure he's feeding them, and I've promised my sister that we'll have at least 1 kid-free day as sisters once a month. This is what is important to me this year, but i;d be lying if i didn't daydream about all the lovely things I want to buy for myself. So this is my cruelty free & vegan wishlist for the festive period! 


THIS. This is the number one. I've been lusting after a quality vegan leather-look bag for some time and this is what I've been eyeing up recently. Compact, smart and animal-cruelty free!

Ahhh. I get so happy just LOOKING at this watch. I've never been a watch person, until recently I tried on a watch similar to this, only to discover it was made with real leather. So i've since been on the lookout for a similar version. This brand is completely cruelty free & vegan, and their watches are simply beautiful. The only #firstworldproblem is the tan or the light grey?!

Here in the UK we've oly just been able to receive the Petit Vour subscription boxes, but that hasn;t stopped me from lusting after them. I'm definately considering a subscription in the new year! I'm a sucker for cute packaging, and it only adds to the charm when you receive an adorable hand-illustrated postcard in every box! So cute!

So every blogger and their instagrammable-cat wants this. It's so, so beautiful. Next year is going to see a lot of changes in my personal life, much of those I want to share with you when the time comes, and I feel like documenting my thoughts, processes, mood and daily activities will keep me on track and focused on end goals. 

I'm so eager to try out this brand, and who doesn't love a good bath! I'm a sucker for anything vanilla scented and this looks beautiful!

himalayan salt lamp
My auntie has actually had one of these lamps for years and swears buy it's cleansing properties! I've wanted one for ages and now they're so easily accessible they're definitely on my radar. 

I have a small collection of these already and there are so many more I want to collect, but for now I'd be happy with good ol' Bob Belcher. I love them all but c'mon, Bob is just hilarious. 


As you can see I'm not really much of a makeup girl, there's a few thing I lust after but nothing I couldn't live without. And as much as I wish I could, I haven't bought any of these items (yet..) so I have no idea on the quality. I've also been a naughty blogger as these photos are not mine, they are simply stock images from each website. Oops! What;s on your wishlist? Send me your links so I can gawk at the wonderful gifts. And remember every day leading up to Christmas I'm posting something festive-themed! Be sure to check out my social media links and follow me on bloglovin' so you don't miss a thing!
Merry Christmas!
XO


TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
SNAPCHAT - itsme_shenan
Follow

No comments