MINI LUSH HAUL


Well, well, well. It's been a while since I've treated myself to a Lush haul. I normally tend to pick up the same old things, so I imagine that would be incredibly boring to keep showing you guys the same old products. However, I've recently treated myself to a few new items that I've either not used in a while or are completely new to me!
First up is my all time favourite bath bomb. I have a huge collection of bath bombs so I've really tried to cut back on buying bath products. With the warmer weather in the UK right now, I'm not a massive fan of sitting in hot water for an hour, I'd much rather spend 30 minutes in an ice cold shower. However, whenever i'm having a bad day or feeling like I need some 'me' time, I always turn to this bath bomb. Filled with gorgeous shoplifting Bergamot oils with a touch of Frankincense this makes for the perfect relaxation bath.


This bubble bar has such a gorgeous heady scent, that it makes for the perfect pair to go with the above bath bomb. I can't seem to use one without the other and for good reasons. The uplifting patchouli oils compliment the frankincense oil found in both products and it has a slight spiciness thanks to the cinnamon leaf oil found embedded in the bubble bar. This bubble bar along makes for a gorgeous earthy bath feeling like you're reconnecting with nature.


I've been a huge fan of Lush's American Cream conditioner for many, many years. However recently I've been transitioning my cosmetics to Vegan, along with my diet, and i was in need of a new conditioner. The solid products that Lush sell hugely appeal to the environmentalist in me and if there's a 'naked' alternative to a product that I'm using then it's on my list to try. If you're not familiar with these bars then let me introduce you. They're such a simple idea really and work just like the shampoo bars, all you do is warm the bar under warm running water and gentry rub the bar onto your hair in whatever fashion you desire. Now Sugar Daddy-O isn't a complete Vegan dupe for American Cream, it is however just as amazing. My hair is very long, almost down to my hips, but it's also incredibly fine so finding a strengthening conditioner that isn't too heavy can be a bit of a mission. Although my next venture will be into greener products, for now I'm happy with this and my hair is loving it too.


This is a beautiful face mask that for some reason never seems to make its way into my basket. I think that in a semi-conscious part of my brain the Irish Moss Gel kinda grosses me out. But in a way I'm glad it does because on the rare occasions that I reach for this particular face mask I'm utterly blown away time and time again. Something about the beautiful blend of chamomile blue oil, the super calming rose absolute and the gorgeous blend of fresh blueberries makes this mask perfect for when your skin needs a bit of a freshen up. It always leaves my skin squeaky clean and it's definitely one to try out!


GREASE LIGHTENING
Now this little beauty is something of a holy grail product for me. It's been almost 3 years now since I was introduced to this guy and I would be right in saying that it has changed my life. Y'know those awkward, red, painful spots that just seem to lurk under your skin for days? This spot treatment zaps them all away. Seriously. I smother this gel onto my forehead (my most spot prone area) every evening as part of my nighttime skincare routine and if i ever get lazy and skip this step for a few days, boy do I feel it in the following days. I like to imagine it as if it's a miniature army of antibacterial gel people that shout at the spots so that they don't try to come out and play. Although in reality its probably the blend of Aloe Vera gel, Lavender Oil and Tea Tree infusion that makes this stuff a miracle worker.


LEMONY FLUTTER
My last product from my little haul is another product that I adore, but don't tend to buy all that often. Lemony Flutter is a cuticle butter choc-full of super rich ingredients to help combat dry areas all over your body, especially your cuticles! (although it also works wonders on elbows) Chock full of super fabulous ingredients such as Mango Butter, Organic Avocado Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, means that this product does wonders for not only your nails but all areas of your body. A tub of this tends to last me quite a long while, in fact I can't even remember the last time i bought a tub of this. However I've noticed as of late that my nails aren't in the best shape they've ever been, but I've been using this most evenings now for at least 2 weeks and my nails seem a lot stronger and aren't breaking as easily so it must be doing something right! (Unfortunately, I didn't realise that this product had beeswax in, so I won't be repurchasing but as I said it lasts a long time so I will manage to get a good usage out of it)

So that's it! I'm sure there will be another haul coming up soon when certain seasonal items are released in store and I can't wait to share them all with you!

XO

Follow

No comments